Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ophion
Briseis
Lannro
7 posters

OWAATS 1

Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

OWAATS 1 - Page 9 Empty Re: OWAATS 1

Post by Lannro Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:27 pm

Once there was a man named Aerianides Chanu Lordington-Extreme who loved being a man. One day while prancing o'er th'r fields he stopped and found millions of trilobites. "AHHHHHHHH" yelped the valiant man. "Never again will I scream," he screamed. Angrily, he opened a carriage door and found two dwarves drinking vodka and schnapps.
    "Schnapps?!" screamed Aerianides, "How dare those tiny dwarves drink schnapps?" He grabbed at the dwarves, spitting vile liquids and secreting puss. Contrary to popular expectations, dwarves don't deserve delicious drinks. In fact, they deserve only putrid death.
    "Die!" the godly, hysterical xenophobe screamed. He reached into the pocket of his trousers, twitched uncontrollably, and withdrew a petticoat to unmask the beautiful Dwarves. They laughed haughtily at him, pointing in his haughty face haughtily.
    "You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of all my magnificent children?!"
    "Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from the carnivalesque ludic behaviour.

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we, the famed 'Aeriandes!', can destroy
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post by Ophion Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Once there was a man named Aerianides Chanu Lordington-Extreme who loved being a man. One day while prancing o'er th'r fields he stopped and found millions of trilobites. "AHHHHHHHH" yelped the valiant man. "Never again will I scream," he screamed. Angrily, he opened a carriage door and found two dwarves drinking vodka and schnapps.
    "Schnapps?!" screamed Aerianides, "How dare those tiny dwarves drink schnapps?" He grabbed at the dwarves, spitting vile liquids and secreting puss. Contrary to popular expectations, dwarves don't deserve delicious drinks. In fact, they deserve only putrid death.
    "Die!" the godly, hysterical xenophobe screamed. He reached into the pocket of his trousers, twitched uncontrollably, and withdrew a petticoat to unmask the beautiful Dwarves. They laughed haughtily at him, pointing in his haughty face haughtily.
    "You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of all my magnificent children?!"
    "Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from the carnivalesque ludic behaviour.

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we, the famed 'Aeriandes!', can destroy every
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:28 am

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we, the famed 'Aeriandes!', can destroy every bunny
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post by Ophion Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we, the famed 'Aeriandes!', can destroy every bunny in
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we, the famed 'Aeriandes!', can destroy every bunny in seconds!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content