Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ophion
Briseis
Lannro
7 posters

OWAATS 1

Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

OWAATS 1 - Page 6 Empty Re: OWAATS 1

Post by Ophion Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:22 pm

Once there was a man named Aerianides Chanu Lordington-Extreme who loved being a man. One day while prancing o'er th'r fields he stopped and found millions of trilobites. "AHHHHHHHH" yelped the valiant man. "Never again will I scream," he screamed. Angrily, he opened a carriage door and found two dwarves drinking vodka and schnapps.
    "Schnapps?!" screamed Aerianides, "How dare those tiny dwarves drink schnapps?" He grabbed at the dwarves, spitting vile liquids and secreting puss. Contrary to popular expectations, dwarves don't deserve delicious drinks. In fact, they deserve only putrid death.
    "Die!" the godly, hysterical xenophobe screamed. He reached into the pocket of his trousers, twitched uncontrollably, and withdrew a petticoat to unmask the beautiful Dwarves. They laughed haughtily at him, pointing in his haughty face haughtily.
    "You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Number of posts : 135

Post by Briseis Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:46 pm

Once there was a man named Aerianides Chanu Lordington-Extreme who loved being a man. One day while prancing o'er th'r fields he stopped and found millions of trilobites. "AHHHHHHHH" yelped the valiant man. "Never again will I scream," he screamed. Angrily, he opened a carriage door and found two dwarves drinking vodka and schnapps.
    "Schnapps?!" screamed Aerianides, "How dare those tiny dwarves drink schnapps?" He grabbed at the dwarves, spitting vile liquids and secreting puss. Contrary to popular expectations, dwarves don't deserve delicious drinks. In fact, they deserve only putrid death.
    "Die!" the godly, hysterical xenophobe screamed. He reached into the pocket of his trousers, twitched uncontrollably, and withdrew a petticoat to unmask the beautiful Dwarves. They laughed haughtily at him, pointing in his haughty face haughtily.
    "You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:03 pm

"You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become
    SweetSong
    SweetSong
    Lesser Member
    Lesser Member

Number of posts : 78

Post by SweetSong Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:09 pm

"You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:41 pm

"You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of all
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:58 pm

"You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of all my
    SweetSong
    SweetSong
    Lesser Member
    Lesser Member

Post by SweetSong Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:12 pm

"You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of all my magnificent
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:18 pm

"You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of all my magnificent children?!"
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:34 am

"You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of all my magnificent children?!"
    "Their
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:45 pm

"Their souls
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:19 pm

"Their souls will
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:04 pm

"Their souls will be
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:56 pm

"Their souls will be cast
    SweetSong
    SweetSong
    Lesser Member
    Lesser Member

Post by SweetSong Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:00 am

"Their souls will be cast upon
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:15 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by Lannro Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:00 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh
    SweetSong
    SweetSong
    Lesser Member
    Lesser Member

Post by SweetSong Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:08 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:37 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:40 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed
    Drixxel
    Drixxel

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-11-05

Post by Drixxel Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:53 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:54 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into
    SweetSong
    SweetSong
    Lesser Member
    Lesser Member

Post by SweetSong Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:24 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:29 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night.
    SweetSong
    SweetSong
    Lesser Member
    Lesser Member

Post by SweetSong Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:14 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:48 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:54 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:56 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:14 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:17 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:57 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content