Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ophion
Briseis
Lannro
7 posters

OWAATS 1

Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

OWAATS 1 - Page 8 Empty Re: OWAATS 1

Post by Ophion Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:38 pm

Once there was a man named Aerianides Chanu Lordington-Extreme who loved being a man. One day while prancing o'er th'r fields he stopped and found millions of trilobites. "AHHHHHHHH" yelped the valiant man. "Never again will I scream," he screamed. Angrily, he opened a carriage door and found two dwarves drinking vodka and schnapps.
    "Schnapps?!" screamed Aerianides, "How dare those tiny dwarves drink schnapps?" He grabbed at the dwarves, spitting vile liquids and secreting puss. Contrary to popular expectations, dwarves don't deserve delicious drinks. In fact, they deserve only putrid death.
    "Die!" the godly, hysterical xenophobe screamed. He reached into the pocket of his trousers, twitched uncontrollably, and withdrew a petticoat to unmask the beautiful Dwarves. They laughed haughtily at him, pointing in his haughty face haughtily.
    "You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of all my magnificent children?!"
    "Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Number of posts : 135

Post by Briseis Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:36 am

Once there was a man named Aerianides Chanu Lordington-Extreme who loved being a man. One day while prancing o'er th'r fields he stopped and found millions of trilobites. "AHHHHHHHH" yelped the valiant man. "Never again will I scream," he screamed. Angrily, he opened a carriage door and found two dwarves drinking vodka and schnapps.
    "Schnapps?!" screamed Aerianides, "How dare those tiny dwarves drink schnapps?" He grabbed at the dwarves, spitting vile liquids and secreting puss. Contrary to popular expectations, dwarves don't deserve delicious drinks. In fact, they deserve only putrid death.
    "Die!" the godly, hysterical xenophobe screamed. He reached into the pocket of his trousers, twitched uncontrollably, and withdrew a petticoat to unmask the beautiful Dwarves. They laughed haughtily at him, pointing in his haughty face haughtily.
    "You will first!" Aerianides screamed. Taking the schnapps selfishly for the gremlins, he shoveled the unholy liquid into his gaping, screaming maw. "But what will become of all my magnificent children?!"
    "Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:48 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains
    Forosnai
    Forosnai

Number of posts : 17

Post by Forosnai Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:02 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:49 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Post by Lannro Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:41 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from
    Drixxel
    Drixxel

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-11-05

Post by Drixxel Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:58 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from the
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:44 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from the carnival
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:18 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from the carnivalesque

((Not exactly following the rules, but I had to add to that word for Gustar's sake.))
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:34 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from the carnivalesque ludic

((I forgive you, Sarika. But can you forgive me?))
    Drixxel
    Drixxel

Post by Drixxel Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:12 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from the carnivalesque ludic behaviour
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:29 am

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from the carnivalesque ludic behaviour.

Aerianides
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 pm

"Their souls will be cast upon my flesh and vanquished!" screamed dwarfkind into the night. They simultaneously achieved dwarven ascendancy, much to surprise the godly, screaming Aerianides. Although 'ascendancy' insinuated 'better', schnapps-poor bunnies proved their omnipresent omniscience by routing young'ns' Pogs and bogs of power to the screaming girls. They savagely nibbled the remains left behind from the carnivalesque ludic behaviour.

Aerianides pondered
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Aerianides pondered whether
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the
    Drixxel
    Drixxel

Post by Drixxel Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:51 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:11 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew
    Drixxel
    Drixxel

Post by Drixxel Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:11 am

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to
    Drixxel
    Drixxel

Post by Drixxel Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:10 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly
    Slowpoke
    Slowpoke

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2008-11-16

Post by Slowpoke Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:59 am

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:17 am

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and
    Drixxel
    Drixxel

Post by Drixxel Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:38 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Post by Briseis Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:07 am

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:14 am

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:44 am

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we, the
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:51 am

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we, the famed
    Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lannro Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:55 am

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we, the famed 'Aeriandes!',
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Ophion Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:37 pm

Aerianides pondered whether the rabbits knew how to properly masticate and schemed slyly. "Perhaps we, the famed 'Aeriandes!', can

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content