Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Street Rules

Lannro
    Lannro
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 207
    Registration date : 2008-11-03

Street Rules Empty Street Rules

Post by Lannro Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:56 pm

Does anyone else take pleasure in obaying traffic rules as a pedestrian while there is no one around? Like if there is no traffic, but you still wait for the light to change and that little dude to give you to go-ahead to cross? Or waiting for those nice, white street crossing markings on the road to tell you where you should go? Every now and again, I sacrifice my walking efficiency with proper road rules. Anyone else?
    Ophion
    Ophion
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 281
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Street Rules Empty Re: Street Rules

Post by Ophion Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:21 pm

I do, usually. Sometimes I just can't be bothered if the street is completely barren; I might make a run for it.

I stop for stop signs though when I'm driving and there is no one else around (except for the on the T-junction of Ogden when going to Sarika's 'cause... there's no point). And if it's like 3 in the morning and no one's on the road, I still sit at red lights and wait for them to turn green. I mean, it's only a couple of extra seconds and/or minutes. Why not wait?
    Briseis
    Briseis
    Minor Member
    Minor Member

Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post by Briseis Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:12 pm

I usually follow directions (as a pedestrian, 'cause I don't drive). The one time I thought I could cross the road with the go ahead, a lady nearly hit me with her van. Annnd... the time I waited on an empty street for the sign to let me walk across the road, a drunk man started yelling at me about police Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content